A Mexican restaurant with a festive and funky atmosphere offering many vegan options. You can wait to be seated or you can seat yourself in the bar area and be served on a first-come, first-served basis. In the trunk of the classic car in the bar you can help yourself to chips & salsa.
The service at Chuy’s is fantastic and the servers are very friendly. If you bring in a framed picture of your dog you’ll receive a free appetizer. Also, as a bonus your silverware comes sterilized in a sealed package.
Vegan Menu Items:
- Appetizers: chips & salsa, guacamole, nachos (w/o cheese)
- Salads: Mexi-Cobb Salad (w/o chicken & cheese), Dinner Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette.
- Veggie Enchiladas without cheese and Ranchero or Tomatillo sauce.
- Bean & Cheese burrito without cheese and Ranchero or Tomatillo sauce.
- Bean Tacos without cheese, Guacamole Tacos without cheese.
- Sides: Mexican Rice, Green Chile Rice, Refried Beans and Charro Beans.